Alan Milligan wrote:

David H wrote:

Hi List,

I downloaded  zsyncer-0.7.0  and am having problems.  Its not working
for me and it no longer displays prompts for destination password and
user name when clicking its <edit> tab.   Anyone else seeing this?

You need to use extended url auth syntax:
http://username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/bla ...

This is because we can have multiple targets all with different
passwords ...

Alan

Alan,

Thanks for your response.  Apparently my <zope-instance>bin/zopectl stop / restart sequence was not working on my remote (zettai) instance.
I had to do a shutdown from the control panel and *then* a bin/zopectl start worked just fine - and zyncer came up as it should. The install of zsyncer 0.7.0 on my *localr* system was fine - hence the disconnect in what I was seeing ...

David