At Monday 19/12/2005 00:53, Keith Alperin wrote:

I'm returning to Zope after about a year away and am working on a
project that i have pieced together over about 4 years.  I recently
deployed this project (a family history web site) under a zope 2.7.x
install (it used to run on a 2.4.x install) and now I can't seem to
update any of my objects.  when i try to save them, I get a
TypeError: Can't pickle objects in acquisition wrappers.  I was never

You should not store a persistent attribute that is an acquisition wrapper itself. (What is that... see the corresponing chapter in the Zope Developers Guide). You are developing your own Product, I presume? Perhaps, you are keeping a direct reference to another persistent object? You should store its id instead, o use a container like ObjectManager.
Without more information that's all I can guess...

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL