On 12/12/05, Marinussen, M.J. (Ria) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've checked out LDAPUserFolder but that's not what I'm looking for (I

Yes it is. It works very well with ldap/AD
The size/len error you get is probably becaouse you have  given wrong settings (wrong id to check against?), but could also be due to the fact that the  AD server will only pass on 1000(?) entries per default.
If you change the settings in your AD to allow for sending the full list of users, you error might go away (as  I recall from my own problems with AD).

Stuff to read:

more spesifc:
you have to change the setting:
MaxPageSize 1000
MaxPageSize [at least as many entries as you have in your AD, pluss some extras in case you get many more new users]

I do not know how much this will stress your webserver (or your AD-servers), but we are running a five year old pentium III with 2GB ram and 4GB Data.fs and and quite a load without seeing any problems.

You probably sorted things out now by the time it took me to write this.

Best Regards,
Einar Næss Jensen

Einar Næss Jensen
tlf: +47 90990249