Hi I am looking at light wsgi servers to serve an app but want it to be started from command line and have the thread spun off so it stays running (instead of tying up a terminal until a interrupt is given).

I was thinking that perhaps ZDaemon could do this since perhaps I could also get logging as as well and I would not have to potentially write the threading code. If this is reasonable, can someone give me a basic outline for doing this. I am interested in running the wsgiserver locally. Many thanks. Regards,