I'm sure there's an Apache list you could be asking these questions, this has nothing to do with Zope.

#apache on irc.freenode.net is where I'd go ;-)

Chris

michael nt milne wrote:
Hi

Ok so I looked at this stuff but can't find anything listed for point 3.
Also I had to set Plone to listen on 8080 within its config file and now get
Apache for my Plone domains. However they won't re-direct to the right site
within the Plone installation. I've achieved this on Unix with the virtual
host stuff below.

   1. Find the httpd.conf file (usually you will find it in a folder
   called conf, config or something along those lines)
   2. Inside the httpd.conf file uncomment the line *LoadModule
   rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so* (remove the pound '#' sign from
   in front of the line)
   3. Also find the line *ClearModuleList* is uncommented then find and
   make sure that the line *AddModule mod_rewrite.c* is not commented
   out.

NameVirtualHost ip:80
<VirtualHost ip:80>
ServerName name