Fabio schrieb:
> Thanks for your reply but...
> I have to change ZSQLMethod's connection_id according to a variable in
> session
> (so every user has its own database) while your method (if I understand it)
> is static. Isn't it?

No its not. Thats whe whole point. You can always
look up

where variable holds the name of the connection folder.

However, your approach isnt recommended even with small number of
users your connections to the database will explode
to zopethreads x users

There was a thread about "per user connection"
on this list. Maybe you can join the group of promoters
and help the people?