--On 23. Dezember 2005 11:16:22 -0800 Francisco Chamorro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What tools (if any) are available to help me solve this issue?  My first
thought was to install CVS, but I'm not entirely sure that will solve it
entirely.  Are there any tools available for work flow in zope?  Any help
would be really appreciate.

I would use CMF as basis for such a product. Use DCWorkflow to create a workflow for your content. Then you can implement any business-logic (checkin-checkout etc.) on top of a workflow. If you need something outside CMF you can re-use the WebDAV locking mechanism.