Bakhtiar A Hamid wrote:

On 12/24/05, *Michael Haubenwallner* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    The batch limit is set to '300', limiting the display of a sorted

    Here are numbers from the database:
       old style howtos     :   1986 (created until 2003)
       new style howtos     :    251 (created after the transition to
       new published howtos :     90

    The 'closed group' dissolved a while ago.

that's sad(?) anything came out of the group? i think we need to do to <> what we did to zope2. ignore and build. leave it as <> and link from the new site.

happy holidays

Ignore and build , I agree too :-)

Merry Christmas from Greece !