On 29 Dec 2005, at 01:20, Rob Jingle wrote:
Error message: ('IM003', 0, '[iODBC][Driver Manager]Specified driver
could not be loaded', 8222)

This does not look like a mxODBCZopeDA problem at all. You have problems in the layer underneath, the iODBC setup on that box.

I'm using the product with unixODBC and setting it up was easy using this howto:

After doing some research on which ODBC connection framework to use, iODBC or unixODBC, it became clear that unixODBC is better supported, and the unixODBC/FreeTDS packages that come with my distribution work without problems.