Kirk Strauser wrote:
As soon as the length of the submission crosses the 7843 byte barrier,
though, it becomes empty:

I can't figure out what's going on.  In zope.conf, "cgi-maxlen" is unset
(and therefore should default to zero).  "http-header-max-length" defaults
to 8192, which is pretty close to 7843 plus a little overhead, but the problem
remained even after I increased that value to 32768.

Any idea why Zope seems to be limiting my file upload size to this script to
just under 8KB?

In your mail there's a method="post". You're sure you're actually executing this same code?

Otherwise no clue, I'd do a network trace to know what's really posted.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]