On 12/30/05, Ricardo Alves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there any product that features LDAP connections in Zope. Just like
> ZMySQLDA for MySQL databases (not a user folder).
> In a fast search, I found ZopeLDAP, but it was last released in 2000. Is
> there someone working on ldap+zope "low level" stuff?

What exactly are your needs? How low do you need it to be?
If you just need to query an ldap base this is very easy to achieve
via external methods and python-ldap. May also be used to alter the
contents of an ldap base.

However, http://www.dataflake.org/software/ldapuserfolder may also be
used to alter the ldap database (at least I think so. Never tried)

Einar Næss Jensen
tlf: +47 90990249