Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

On 29 Dec 2005, at 23:45, David H wrote:

Hi list,

I am wondering if anyone is obfuscating JavaScript using a python script or product. I did some googling but nothing cropped up. Seems like a nice idea unless the realities of javascript obfuscation make the exercise pointless.

That exercise is pointless no matter what technology you use to implement it. What is your supposed use case, why do you think it makes any sense?

If you need processing that cannot be tampered with from the client side then pure server-side coding is preferable.

jens

_____

Jens,

Thanks for the reply.  I kinda suspected the hostility to the idea.
Anyone else?

David