--On 1. Januar 2006 21:32:37 +0000 Maciej Zięba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi :)

I'm a total newbie to Zope and I would like to learn it...

Unfortunatelly I can't find any good documentation to start with (it
could be that I'm a very bad researcher)...

All of the Zope3 documentation on zope.org is about developing it and not
about using it :(

Is there a "ZopeBook" or something similiar for Zope 3? Could you please
recommend some place I could start learning it (articles, tutorials,

Basically you should start asking on the Zope3 users mailinglist. This list is for Zope 2 related issue. See lists.zope.org.