At Friday 30/12/2005 14:32, Alric Aneron wrote:

I have a python code that recieves two result objects from two different ZSQL methods. I need to join them (sort of like UNION). I can't do result1+result2, otherwise it raises an exception that the + operator isn't supported.

This is *untested* but looking at the Results constructor, it does not use its data argument in any way (just stores it in the instance). If you are *sure* both results have the same columns in the same position and all are the same type and size and..., you could do:
        R1._data = R1._data + R2._data
(in a product or external method)

Or, create a new instance: Results((R1.__items__, R1._data + R2._data))

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL