Huron wrote:
        I'd like to sort of add some metadata to a returned mybrain before it
gets
handed to the skin for display.
        I've been thinking that it could be possible to just do a 'setattr' on
my
mybrain ... but it's not working since the brain is a very special object
relatively to it's attributes (from what I understand browsing the code).
        It there a way to do that properly ?

Brains are based on Record, a class dating back to the origins of zope. Records are quite... peculiar, let's say. They only allow setting attributes which are in their class's __record_schema__. Go figure.

If I had your problem, I'd copy all the brain attributes on an instance of another trivial class deriving from object. brain.__record_schema__ will come in handy there.

Florent