At Friday 6/1/2006 13:45, Rhonda Shirah wrote:

I would like to add a description to each of my fields in my formulator form. I would like the description to show when I mouse over the empty field on the form. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Most browsers show the 'title' attribute in a tooltip when you place the mouse over the element. No javascript needed. Just make sure you render the field's 'description' as a 'title' attribute; I'm not sure but I think this is what the default render() method does.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL