Thank you for your patience. Please do pardon my ignorance - am still at learning the learning stage.

Ch

Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Infor Gates wrote at 2006-1-5 14:11 -0800:
>Yes, after reading the source code. However, my problem as I found out is that I do not know how to access the methods in CC from DTML. I am not well verse with Python (still learning though).

Please, read my messages carefully!

As "CookieCrumbler.logout" performs a redirect, it is usually better
not to call "logout" from a DTML method but activate it via an URL
(e.g. via a "logout" link or a redirect).

However, you can call the "CookieCrumbler" methods from DTML
like you call any other method:

Note again th at "logout" performs a redirect. You will usually not
see the result of your "DTML" page.

>Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Infor Gates wrote at 2006-1-4 20:14 -0800:
>>I have a trying time using Cookie Crumbler 1.2 with Zope2.8.4 (windows version).
>>I could NOT figure out how to log out a user. I have simplified to the orginal logged_out form to this:
>
>The "Cookie Crumber" has a "logout" method.
>You should use it for the logout (and not try to emulate it yourself).
>
>You can activate it via an URL of the form:
>
> url_to_your_cookie_crumbler/logout
>
>It will redirect to the "logout_page" (you can configure for
>your "Cookie Crumbler".
>

>--
>Dieter

>Yahoo! Photos
> Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.
Yes, after reading the source code.  However, my problem as I found out is that I do not know how to access the methods in CC from DTML. I am not well verse with Python (still learning though).

Thank you.