Thank you for your reply. Actually, i first installed and configured plone/zope on a local server at home. Due to problems with dynamic ip mapping i decided to move it to a hosted environment. It appears however that unfortunately i can't do it, unless i get a dedicated server, which is way too expensive for my resources and needs ...