Tim,

Thanks for compiling that and setting up the windows installer.
However, I don't believe it works. Sorry it took me so long to get
back to you. I wanted to try installing this on a second computer
before I wrote back. On both of them it starts the cmd window and
displays the command called to run, and then fails to finish the load
up or start the server. Possibly it does work and both of my systems
are configured wrong, but I couldn't get either install to run.

Also, Zope 2.9 is out, if you had planned to make a Windows binary for
that also.

-Rob Conner

--
Robert Conner