I am trying to find how to get the relative path of an object.  If i do:
<dtml-in "objectValues('DTML Document')">
   <dtml-var URLPATH0>

URLPATH0 does not give me the relative path of the objects interated, but rather the path of the object doing the iterating (my method). I want the path of every DTML Document the loop encounters.  absolute_url works, but it puts in the undesired filename and "http://...." in front etc.

Thanks in advance!