thats exactly what I need, thank you!

David H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Alric Aneron wrote:
I am trying to find how to get the relative path of an object.  If i do:
<dtml-in "objectValues('DTML Document')">
   <dtml-var URLPATH0>

URLPATH0 does not give me the relative path of the objects interated, but rather the path of the object doing the iterating (my method). I want the path of every DTML Document the loop encounters.  absolute_url works, but it puts in the undesired filename and "http://...." in front etc.

Thanks in advance!

This is a python example.  I dont want to convert to dtml but maybe you do.

for o in container.objectValues('DTML Method'):
   print o.virtual_url_path()

return printed

Yahoo! Photos