I was wondering if there is a way to store a global variable on the server, and have such variable be easily retrieved in Zope dtml/python methods.
I want to make my own login system with sessions.  And store session ID on the server and cookie to identify logged in users.
Is there an easy way to store a list of users and session IDs on the server?  Like a background array that's always available as long as the server is running.

Yahoo! Photos