AUTHENTICATED_USER has been deprecated aeons ago and should have vanished from the REQUEST by means of bit rot alone ;-). You have to ask the security manager for the current user:

        from AccessControl import getSecurityManager
        getSecurityManager().getUser()

This is allowed in Python Scripts, AFAIK.

Stefan