En/na Dieter Maurer ha escrit:

Zope's behaviour in handling product updates below "Control_Panel.Products"
is very difficult to understand.

It usually freaks me out when I (seldom) delete a product from the filesystem and it's still there in the control panel..

Almost surely, it will help when you delete all "closed" products
there and then restart Zope. The restart will recreate the product objects
for installed products -- hopefully with the correct "home" attribute.

yes, as I said in the original message this is what I did. I was just asking if this is the expected behaviour of Control_Panel (which could break products using the home attribute, like in my case CMFQuickInstaller) and if there is a better(?) way that doesn't involve deleting the products and restarting zope.

Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007