Paul Winkler wrote at 2006-1-15 17:28 -0500:
>> >Yes.  These are limitations of comparing objects that have only
>> >a bobobase_modification_time timestamp.
>> >See ZSyncer/README.txt, in the "Usage" section.
>> >
>> >Solving this problem is hard. See ZSyncer/TODO.txt.
>>
>> You should remember the synchronized "bobobase_modification_time"s
>> (this may cost an additional (small) request).
>
>I'm sorry, I can't seem to understand what you mean.

Synchronization modifies "bobobase_modification_time" on the target.

A safe method to check whether you have a current state is to
register the "bobobase_modification_time" (on source and target)
that resulted from the synchronization.
A resynchronization is necessary when the "bobobase_modification_time"
moved away from the registered "sync_bobobase_time"s.

--
Dieter