Is anyone using successfully Zope 2.7 with postgresql 8.1?

Or any other version of Zope?

What is your database adapter product? We're using Pyscopg (happily using 1.1x with Zope 2.7 and pg 7.3/4), but have problems getting it to work with either Psycopg 1.2x (protocol missmatch errors) or Psycopg 2.x (transactions are getting aborted for no reason).

We're happy to dabble, but would like to know that it is working in principle. We're on a delivery schedule and don't want to be dependant on bug fixes still required.

Thanks!