George Lee wrote:
After migrating to a new server, several of my Zope products have an
incorrect "home" attribute that specifies where they live on the
filesystem. However, when I try to change these attributes using an
external method, the attributes do not change. Any help?

Peace,
George

I dunno if this relates to your specific case (and apologies for perhaps stating the obvious). Did you delete the *.pyc files after moving the products?

pyc files contain information about their paths, and they do not get recompiled if their source file is unchanged.

hth,
/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley