Hi, I'm recoding an existing php e-commerce app in zope as my first project

I'm at the point where I've installed the exUserFolder product to authenticate against an external SQL database.

However, I need to hold some additional information in the user object.

It seems to me that I have to change the exUserFolder product code to add this to the class.

This seems odd and not very maintainable.

There are brains for sql, I'm wondering if there are better ways for doing this?

Any advice gratefully received.

--john