Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in replying, been away...

Erik Myllymaki wrote:
the complaint is not mine but is from the marketing department :)

in Thunderbird (on Windows anyway) it adds a black mark in place of the newline :-0

Ah, I always wondered what that was!
(I see them from the zope checkins emails)

Does anyone know how to work around this?

One other thing though, is that when using MailTemplates, i haven't found a way to include BCC and CC recipients without altering MailHost.py.

Hmm, I guess the docs need a bit of clarification :-S
How are you calling the template?

As an example, you can just call the mail template with:

container.my_mt(mcc=('[EMAIL PROTECTED]','[EMAIL PROTECTED]')
                mbcc=('[EMAIL PROTECTED]',))

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk