I'd probably just call container.MyScript() as self.MyScript() in the external method.

I'm trying to keep external method versatile.

  But i'm curious as to why your example doesn't work.

There was an error in the script that I fixed, but never saved the file. Doh!

Thanks,
Jovca
Slobodan Jovcic
Teaching Enhancement Center
Office of Instructional Development, UCLA
(310) 794 2099