On 1/21/06, David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Dieter. Many thanks. :-) I was hoping there might be something but if
I cannot locate anything existing, I will likely go this route if I can
find a bit more time.

isn't this it?
http://www.google.com.my/search?hs=OJf&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=sqlite3+zope&btnG=Search&meta=

Regards,