Chris Withers escribió:
Garito wrote:

Don't like kupu because is very difficult to install and very very difficult to use

I find that a suprising statement...

What problems did you experience?

cheers,

Chris

Hi, Chris!
I ask to the list some months ago but no solution was proposed (at least not a good one for me) I try to install it and use but the behavior of kupu is, in my opinion, unacceptable for my needs

I'm working on a framework where the most important question is easyness and kupu doesn't meet these condition

I need a WYSIWYG editor to override some TextAreaField from Formulator to render WYSIWYG

Kupu is hard to install and hard to configure like I need

For that, I'm waiting for someone who need something like me or do it for myself when I have a moment free

Sorry

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito/