Hi

I've got a few Plone sites set-up using Apache through Zope. The question is, I'd like to implement SSL on the site login etc, as it's not secure without this. There's also one site I'd like to serve completely over https. However. I'm told that you can't run SSL on virtual hosts and can only have once SSL site per IP address.

What would be the way round this? I know I could set-up SSL on Zope only using the following documentation:

http://www.zope.org/Members/Ioan/ZopeSSL

but if I can't carry this through to Apache then I'd have to run Zope as the web server as well as the application server.

Thanks

Michael