michael nt milne schrieb:
Hi

I've got a few Plone sites set-up using Apache through Zope. The question is, I'd like to implement SSL on the site login etc, as it's not secure without this. There's also one site I'd like to serve completely over https. However. I'm told that you can't run SSL on virtual hosts and can only have once SSL site per IP address.

Not entirely correct. You can run ssl over VirtualHosts but they
have to bind to different IP addresses. NameBasedVHosts (only) cannot
serve different ssl-certificates.

As said, if you have one IP address per certificate you can easily
set up Apache Vhosts as proxy to zope with ssl.

HTH
Tino Wildenhain