bruno desthuilliers wrote:
I think the problem has more to do with Plone than with Zope or the
ZODB. We have a couple 'barebones' zope applications here that serve
public website. Hosting is on a shared server (behind apache) with no
zeo, no cache, no tuning, no fancy configuration, and performances are
pretty good - even with search. For the record, we've tried Plone on the
same server, and even with almost no content, it *is* *very* slow.

Me? I couldn't _possibly_ comment ;-)

Chris . o O ( me? say Plohn is slow? no... never....)