On 1/24/06, Andrew Sawyers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If he's got a dual cpu'd machine and is running two zeo instances, he's
> fine unless he's got a ram problem.  To be running 2 zeo instances on
> the same machine, they have to be doing some type of load balancing or
> faking load balancing so that ea. zeo client can respond to requests.

I totally forgot that he was running ZEO already. That actually makes
it even easier. since I was thinking of buying more machines. ;)
Processing power is cheap today. Buying another machine (or two) would
not cost much, and probably half the processing time (unless there is
something actually wrong).

As always, profiling is probably a good idea *before* trying to fix
performnce problems. ;)