if you search an fast-and-flexible-and-easy-to-install-and-maintain
Zope-based CMS for the typical "little" website, which is maintained by
a little group of people, have a look at iungoCMS...
What is iungo?
Based on the web-application-server Zope iungo provides a solid system
to build up object-oriented web-databases, easy-to-use-wikis, content-,
document- and knowledge-management-systems. iungo targets users and
developers, who trust in the "Keep it simple"-philosophy and want to
maintain control over their work. iungo tries to connect people with
- Strict separation of content and application: your content can be
moved between different zope-instances and iungo-versions without the
fear of breaking anything.
- Folderish-Content: In the web all "entities" are links, not folders,
documents or files... no more headaches for users what content-type to
use... in the default iungo-install there's only one for all...;)
- Placeless-Content: All objects have a unique id (autogenerated per
default) and can be moved around within the repository without breaking
any links between objects.
- KISS (Keep it simple stupid): It's easy to develop a custom layout
with a basic knowledge of DTML or ZPT.
- Expandable: Create new content-types for webdatabases with some clicks
in the ZMI.
- iungo is based on the paradigm of placeless content, so all documents
can be moved in the hierarchy without breaking any links between
documents. iungo now supports and delivers nice bookable urls for all
documents, which was an often requested feature for the
Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -