<fix broken top-quoting>

On 25 Jan 2006, at 22:07, Asad Habib wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Jaroslav Lukesh wrote:

Is there any way to have multiple lines of empty space between two
sections of text in a Structured Text document? I looked on Google but did not find any answers to this question. However, I did notice that others had asked the question as well. Is this a shortcoming of Structured Text?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Use stylesheets or fulltext replacement of some shortword to DIV with
appropriate geometry.
Well, this decision was not made by me and I cannot override it. Given that I have to use Structured Text, is there a solution to this problem? Thanks.

Jaroslav gave you a solution. There is no good way to create multiple empty lines.