also sprach Tino Wildenhain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006.01.25.2345 +0100]:
> Actually it does not have anything to do with NPH, but thats another
> story.
>
> You can just write via context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.write(somestring)

This is exactly what I was looking for, I just couldn't remember the
process. I know it's not NPH, but reminiscent of it at least. :)

Thanks to you all for the quick responses!

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

invalid/expired pgp (sub)keys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"a kiss may ruin a human life."
                                                        -- oscar wilde