--On 27. Januar 2006 09:38:12 +0100 Sven Deichmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oh well... no news is not always good news. I could also mean that PHP
is much more popular and under more surveillance while python is only
good known to professional crackers...

The problem is, that in this usecase we won't be able to use Zope if
there is no official, independent security certificate for it.

Which could lead to such a certificate for Zope, but more likely to a
commercial CMS for which a certificate exists.

We are talking about a pharmaceutical company that is bound to
international regulations regarding software systems in such companies.
Especially all Interface functions have to be tested with every possible
input.

Then forget about Zope 2 and look at Z3. Zope 3 is currently on the way to be certified for the Common Criteria (hope this is the official name). You should look through the zope3-dev mailinglist archive for details.

-aj