I've been assigned to integrate an existing academic portal in Plone
with the OAI-PMH protocol as a data provider. Searching through this
list I found the message below, but no response.

On 2/4/05, Yuri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There are several (at least two...) products to manage OAI with
> Zope. Can someone share his experiences in this list? Thanks :)

The products I've found were:

- OAI Pack from Infrae
    http://www.infrae.com/products/oaipack

- ZOpenArchives from Pentila
    http://www.pentila.com/produits/ZOpenArchives

Is anyone here using these (or other) products to implement OAI in
Zope or Plone? Which is the more actively supported product?

Cheers,

Luciano