also sprach Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006.01.30.1854 +0100]:
> My suggestion would be to use ZEO and Stepper...

Oooh, this is definitely worth a closer inspection. Thanks a lot.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

invalid/expired pgp (sub)keys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"we are trapped in the belly of this horrible machine,
 and the machine is bleeding to death."
                                        -- godspeed you black emperor!