On 31 Jan 2006, at 13:05, Peter Bengtsson wrote:
And I don't understand how Zope product refresh doesn't have a higher
attention priority when it's so useful. As far as I know, it's the
only way to make changes to a zope2 product without having to restart
the server causing downtime and lost sessions.

You're assuming because you think something is useful other people must think the same. However, usefulness is in the eye of the beholder. I find it potentially harmful.