On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 15:21 +0000, michael nt milne wrote:
> Hi
> Is there a page anywhere which lists the main benefits of Zope 3?

According to the beginer I am, the benefit is that zope2 will disapear
(as well as zope 1, for example...). That's a good reason to learn zope
3 as soon as possible :-)
The documentation is very slim, I agree, but why not help with your own
little tutos? :-)

A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.
http://www.cps-project.org for downloads & documentation.
Free hosting of CPS groupware: http://www.objectis.org.