Hi Zenobito

In your Apache config you have 2 virtual hosts both trying to catch everything. To have ZOPE appear at /zope within your normal site, you need a single virtual host, and embed the rewrite rule in it. Something like:

RewriteRule ^/zope/(.*)$1

Steven Hayles - Computer Systems Developer, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Learning Technology Section, Computer Centre, University of Leicester, University Rd, Leicester, LE1 7RH Fax (0/+44)116 2525027 WWW <URL:http://www.le.ac.uk/home/sh23>