I have PloneLocalFolderNG installed, which works
great.  But, I can't run python setup.py install for
TextIndexNG2.  I get the following error:

running install
running build
running build_ext
error: Python was built with version 6 of Visual
Studio, and extensions need to be built with the same
version of the compiler, but it isn't installed.

The documentation says to install the win32
TextIndexNGExtensions-2.02.win32-py2.3.exe, so I did
that.  Still can't run the setup script.

Any ideas?

System: Zope 2.7.6-final, python 2.3.5, win32

Barry Drake