--On 3. Februar 2006 18:42:22 +0000 azzouz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In our institut customer administration want to manage editing updating
and modifying web page under zope with account authentification. There
aren't supposed to know html, dmtl, zpt language. Are there tools to
allow them do those actions under text format which will fill the web
content of our web site under zope plateform.

Why don't you use a CMS like Plone or CPS? Such systems are designed to deal
with content for non-technical ppl.