I gather that the problem whereby having more than one IMG submit on a single form causes some browsers (IE but not firefox) problems is well known. The problem is solved by using the positional attributes x,y in a cgi script.

However, using Zope I cannot see how to access these atributes anmd certainly request.form does not appear to give me enough information to assertain which button has been submitted. I'll confess to still using 2.7.2 so someone may tell me it's fixed......or is there a workaround?

Rick

___________________________________________________________ To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com