Richard Smith schrieb:
I gather that the problem whereby having more than one IMG submit on a single form causes some browsers (IE but not firefox) problems is well known. The problem is solved by using the positional attributes x,y in a cgi script.

Pardon, but how do the x,y coordinates help you to identify the image?

However, using Zope I cannot see how to access these atributes anmd certainly request.form does not appear to give me enough information to assertain which button has been submitted. I'll confess to still using 2.7.2 so someone may tell me it's fixed......or is there a workaround?

Usually ZPublisher marshalls varname.something to a composite type
(mapping) - so you should see something like imagename in your
REQUEST.form. (just make a simple script: return context.REQUEST
to find out)
In your case, x and y are attributes of that variable.

HTH
Tino