Roman Klesel schrieb:
Hello again,

I just started with FS products and have trouble to figure some things out ...

From within zope I would like to call scripts that I provide in the product
folder on the file system like eg.:

handle = os.popen('gnuplot %s/bin/loadgraphs.gplt' % product_folder, 'r')

How can I get the path to the product folder?
Thanks in advance!

see the __file__ variable in your module.

for example via:

os.path.dirname(os.path.abspath(__file__))

you get the absolute path of the directory
where your module is. Complete it to:

os.path.join(os.path.dirname(os.path.abspath(__file__)),'bin','loadgraphs.gplt')

to get the full path of your file os independent
(e.g. works the same with unix,windows,mac os...)